What's the Idea, Here?
I have an idea for a new type of scoreboard that could be placed right over the wiki help site on the sidebar. It could be labeled with a picture of a line graph going up, and when you hover your cursor over it, it says "TRACKING". This scoreboard is all about you, and records some the things you've done in the game.
What's on it?
There can be an avalanche of things on it! I'll give 10 ideas. It's a lot so I'll underline what I feel strongly about. Here's what I got:
1. The number of ogres, goblins, and yetis you defeated
2. How much gold you've collected & spent
3. Bones, arena points, soccer points
4. players killed
5. How many times you've been killed
6. Potions and/or items used (you can do each item and/or potion separately or cram them into one big number)
7. How many comments you've typed in the chat
8. Miles you have walked
9. Total damage given
10. A line graph showing the rate at which you play the game OR just a number of the total hours spent playing the game.
How Will This Help The Game?
I think this scoreboard will encourage players to, well, play even more. It gives the player more of a purpose to play the game. The player will want to try and get a big number so he/she can show it off. This will boost gameplay.
Share what you think about this topic, and feel free to add anything you think should be in the scoreboard. Seriously, go crazy if you want. I won't judge.
Customer support service by UserEcho