Wand has many more burdens than advantages. Here's a list of the many factors that hold it back.
- Wand cannot hit anything. It's slow fire rate makes it so that people can dodge between projectiles. The slow fire rate also exasperates when people run from your projectiles. It's so easy to that I believe that it is one of the main reason why wand is so bad.
- Wand uses so much stamina that it makes it impossible to effectively defend yourself. Add that to the fact that it's hard to land direct hits and you are left with a weapon that has more burdens than advantages.
- It's special is mediocre and flawed. One complaint though is that you can dash while frozen, making it harder to land hits. And with the slow fire rate, you can't land enough hits to kill someone who is experienced.
Here are some methods to buffing wand:
- Increasing fire rate while lowering the stamina consumption.
- Increasing damage output (I highly doubt that this would work)
- Implementing a mana bar specifically for wands. Mana is the stuff that mages use when using magic. Attacks will deplete the mana bar instead of the stamina bar. However, if you use stamina while simultaneously using mana, you will deplete both your stamina AND your mana bar more quickly than if you used your mana bar only. To make sure that the wand isn't too powerful, your mana bar will regenerate at a decent speed when you are not using stamina. The same goes for the opposite (as in your stamina regenerating when you are not using mana)
Leave a comment if you agree or disagree. If you disagree, state why. If you agree, try to come up with other methods of upgrading the wand.
Customer support service by UserEcho