This game needs taking to the next level. Inspiration should be taken from an old game, infantry online.
There are a number of things that this game did very well, that could be implemented here:
1. History - Keep a record of games played and how the score was adjusted, this is great for tracking bugs.
2. Items specific for modes - Each mode in Infantry had it's own items and experience levels. This meant that items could be created / removed for each type of game, to make sure something isn't overpowered. It is also great for beta testing different ideas, since what happens in this mode doesn't affect others.
3. Stealth: The ability to hide from other players and be able to stealthily attack.
4. Map / mode building kit: Infantry has one of the best kits for making custom maps and custom modes, community involvement is always a powerful thing.
5. Weight limitation: Carry whatever you want - at a cost. If you want to carry multiple weapons then you can, but it weighs you down so you lose stamina faster.Carry too much and you won't be able to move at all.
That is all for now, there are other things as well but player numbers would have to increase first.
Customer support service by UserEcho