I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a standalone website for Brutal Football. Perhaps revamp it, and make it better. Current Football is dead.
- I don't know if there are enough players who would want to play just Football, but there would definitely be more then in wilds.io.
- Maybe have a better queuing system that can accommodate varying #'s of people in each game.
- Another thing would be to have a dedicated lobby where players in queue could fight and chat while waiting for the game to start. This way it wouldn't be as boring waiting around.
- Also the weapons that have been added recently aren't really designed for Football.
- It might be nice if the player animations and skins were enhanced. Perhaps a meld of Soccer and Vikings. Soccer T's.
- Have sports ads in addition to ads of other games.
- A lot of the code from wilds could be ported over, making it less work to create.
- I originally got my name from this games old slogan: "Kick the ball, kick peoples balls." lol
@everyone If you have other/better ideas about my idea, or disagree/agree, please comment and vote.
@Rezone If you don't think it's going to happen, I understand you're super busy and have other, probably more important, projects you're working on :)
Customer support service by UserEcho