An adventurous goblin which will gladly join you throughout your journeys and battles!
How to get: If you give something (a health potion?) to a goblin which is running towards you it takes the item. Then it becomes friendly and more powerful than a regular goblin.
The goblin can work as a friend, pet or basically a meat shield.
- A green healthbar appears around the goblin, to indicate that he is friendly. (And maybe a circle around him so you know it's your goblin?)
- A friendly goblin has 4 health, but still does 1 damage. (The goblin shouldn't affect combat THAT much)
- It follows you around the map.
- Max 1 goblin per player.
- It attacks nearby enemies. Otherwise, it sticks close to you.
- Once you die, the goblin returns to its previous state.
- Only enemies can harm it.
Customer support service by UserEcho