I COME BACK!

Seva Kotletki S Pureschkoy 7 years ago updated by Seraph 7 years ago 6

Hi all! i come vack and ready for posting ideas. IDEA number one=Make physic to items and coins some like coins and items can bouncing like weapons this will be fun. IDEA number two=Make when you take a coin you slughty highlighted this maked for players know who take a coin and who dont take a coin. IDEA number 3 when you take a coin over your head numeral appears as you get money and when you hit some guy over his head be numeral as his get damage END OF IDEA

My comment to IDEA number one:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wut woman

Items are already bouncing after spawn(from throw, from killed guy, from chest/barrel etc.) so this isn't idea.

My comment to IDEA number two:

For what we need it? OK, I got idea: everybody know who destroyed chest, barrel, treasure chest, who died, who spawned, who killed who, who use special attack etc. Good idea?

My comment to your last IDEA in this topic...: ... ... Uhh... no, i can't uhh... sorry i have to post this video...

This 3rd idea is worst of all your ideas in this topic. Please, start thinking. -1 to topic.

I SAY SMALL PHYSIC TO ITEMS POTIONS KNIFES COINS THIS ITEMS JUST FLYING I WANT MORE PHYSIC!@@!213#$%@%#@^@$#@^%@#%@$@^^$%$^#@%$^$@#^%$@#^#@^@#$@$@$#@@%#@^%#@^#^%@^@#^#$@$@#$$@#$@#$@#$@#$@%$#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok cloosing this fucking thread this thread is dead fucking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@$#@$$%@%

I SAY CLOOSING THREAD DONT VOTE I SAD ALREDY! ENOUGH!#@$^@

Somebody's mad. and yes all of these ideas are related to one thing, they compliment eachother. And they all SUCC.