I know that it isn't time for a new map because Rez is busy in other things now but this can be a nice feature.
My idea is to add a new map which is made up of a set of ideas already proposed.
The first general and basic idea has been proposed by my old friend, Tytanow Janusz:
Winter themed map
The second idea is the idea of adding water
For me these ideas are good and they have a lot of upvotes... And they are almost complete.
The third idea is the ogre cave (i dont know if this a good idea to add in place of fort)
In my opinion this is a good idea but sadly it have few upvotes.
The fourth idea is to add blood
I do a list of the ideas that will compose the new map and now i will say you why these ideas:
The first thing about i thought that the winter remember the water and the effect can be nice.
If we adding water we have to add the blood because the blood can taint water.
Finally the cave because i thought that it is good to add in place of fort.
Before going to acknowledgements i want to say you 2 another things:
IMPORTANT!! We have to paid attentions to dont add another nice thing because if not none will go to the fort.
I want to propose at Rez to add another small thing like walls to make the new map less similar to the melee.
1. Rezoner: the creator of this map and for adding other small things because with only these ideas the map is incomplete and too much similar to melee map.
2. Tytanow Janusz: for the general and basic idea (winter themed map).
3. Egzekutor: for the important and special idea of adding water (i considered it special because in the fort it shouldn't be added).
4. issa04: for the idea of adding blood and mostly for put together the ideas to create this new map.
5. I EAT RULES FOR BREAKFAST: for the ogre cave.
Thk for reading,
I hope u will like the idea, issa04.
Sorry If only 3 days have passed since my last idea but it was very small.
I will be without my phone for long time after tomorrow and i think that i will not show you my other topics until September.
Customer support service by UserEcho