blocking is pretty useless now i think. maybe just have a little cooldown and not the stunned like effect
I think it's pretty useful now. Lots of Zenek1999 ideas has been implemented.
I don't pretend to offend, but this game has turned into shit since you nerfed the blocking system. Anyone with no skill in the game can kill you now with ease. I really like this game, but now I'm disappointed
Please I want the old blocking system. I don't mind if you want to change the "whirlwind" skill again.
I don't think blocking system was OP, yeah, you could defend yourself with ease from a group of enemies. But enemies COULD ALSO BLOCK. In some fights, I fought with people who spammed blocking like me, and the fight was totally fair, because it forced you to attack the other at some time. You could also be killed even if you were spamming blocking. Now you can only spam attacks like a noob. It's only about luck and who has the most health.
I don't like way it's balanced. I think this game should be more rock-paper-scissors.
Player1 blocks -> Player2 uses roll
Player1 rolls -> Player2 uses kick
Player1 kicks -> Player2 uses block+counterattack
Player1 uses shockwave -> Player2 jumps
Player1 jumps -> Player2 uses attack
Player1 attacks -> Player2 uses block+counterattack
Now only way to deal damage is to attack, use knife or bomb, thats the problem. If you roll over player who is blocking you don't gain much unless you have bomb.
- IF YOU FALL OVER YOU TAKE DAMAGE (shockwave/roll/kick/stone)
- attacks do 2 damage
- heroes have x2 health
- health pot heals 2 hp
- jump should be only for mobility/dodge (against shockwave, roll, kick, stone)
- block should be defense against attack/kick and if blocked successfully it should allow you to take another action
- roll should make enemy fall down and take 1 damage, if enemy hero is blocking he takes 2 damage
- kick should make enemy fall down and take 1 damage, if enemy hero is rolling he takes 2 damage
- shockwave should deal 2 damage and can be dodged by jump
- if you fall over rock you take 1 damage
Customer support service by UserEcho