+7

ignore option (in chat)

Dziewczynka 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 23

A few minutes ago I had a weird incident, one guy was extremely toxic, threatening me in some weird ways, like "I've found your facebook account, I'm going to send a message to all your friends, telling them that you stole some things from me (?????????)" He was acting like this for a whole hour or even more, attacking me over and over (without any effect). I don't want to see any of this toxic shit anymore, so please, add IGNORE option to the chat.

Image 2734

+3

Lmao this guy... Sadly such people exist everywhere and we can’t do with it so much.

He's acting like a psycho everytime, met him like 3 times already, he's calling me (and only me for some reason - for being unable to kill me) names, acting like a little kid with some mental problems. Never stops. Last time he told me that he has found my facebook account (lol) and has got my photos (even bigger lol, it's not possible). I don't understand why people act like that.

>_< This is just like a repost of the "Extremist Polish Player"

There is a hide chat option.

I'd rather ignore one player instead of blocking the whole chat, cause I still want to communicate with some people there...

lol "I've found your facebook account" i doubt this guy even owns facebook

Translation!

Angel of Death/WAR: terrible xddd

Kili: Laugh, laugh :)

Angel of Death/WAR: hohohohihihhuyhyyhy

Kili: Your parents will be shy - You'll see :)

Kili: You fucking bitch you look like a disabled child and you overact like a chancer

Kili: I just downloaded you friends list right now, I will write to all of them that you robbed me motherfucker.

Angel of Death/WAR: xDDDDDDD

Kili: Trust me, you shouldn't be laughing

Angel of Death/WAR: You know, you make me sad.

Angel of Death/WAR: Someone should take care of you.

Kili: Yeah.

Angel of Death/WAR: You are sick or you pretend to be sick.

Angel of Death/WAR But I don't know why.

Kili: But, I have your data and access to 40k accounts.

Angel of Death/WAR: Nice.

Kili: You'll see...

+1

Bad translation, here's mine: 

Angel of Death/WAR: terrifying xddd

Kili: Keep laughing :)

Angel of Death/WAR: hohohohihihhuyhyyhy

Kili: Your parents will be ashamed - You'll see :)

Kili: You fucking bitch, you look like a retarded child and you're acting like some sly dog

Kili: I just downloaded your friends list right now, I will message all of them that you have robbed me motherfucker.

Angel of Death/WAR: xDDDDDDD

Kili: Trust me, you shouldn't be laughing

Angel of Death/WAR: You know, you're making me sad.

Angel of Death/WAR: Someone should take care of you.

Kili: Yeah.

Angel of Death/WAR: You are mental or just pretending.

Angel of Death/WAR I don't know why thought.

Kili: But, I have your data and access to 40k accounts.

Angel of Death/WAR: Nice.

Kili: You'll see...

Nah, close enough. I'm still noob at english at all XD

Nie, zrobiłeś błędy, które zmieniły sens niektórych zdań. "Disabled" zwykle oznacza kalekę, osobę niepełnosprawną. "Shy" znaczy "nieśmiały", więc nie pasuje do zdania ze wstydem rodziców. Tak samo zdanie "you make me sad" nie pasuje, bo to by oznaczało, że ta osoba jest powodem mojego smutku przez cały czas (albo regularnie), a nie w danym momencie. 

+1

You Americans are very sensitive, at least in Brazil we do not care about these things, not at all

OnderaZ, Dziewczynka is NOT American. He is polish.

Etheric Form, Dziewczynka isn't he, it's she.

Ukryty, you forgot an 'a' between 'isn't' and 'he'.

I'm actually a guy, this is just a nickname :V I don't even remember why did I made it like that, probably for the lulz.

you brazilians are weird af with your kkk for a laugh

Seriously, when someone does this to us we do not tell him to go to the doctor or we say they have problems, but we laugh at them. ._.

This was pretty disturbing, guy put an act like some kind of stalker D: Obviously, I know this is all bullshit, but damn, why are people doing this?

This is called a cultural barrier.

ikr i want to ignore ruby rose sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!

i want to hang you on a tree using your intestine