+3

Any ideas to get rezoner back to the forum?

THE_LORD_OF_FERRETS 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 12

Because without the dev doing anything this forum is VERY pointless. Can we contact him on discord or something?

+1

Humm... Maybe ask Egzekutor to contact him? Oh wait, it was already done. And no results - Rezoner made his family, he is going to have son/daughter, he is working on wanderers.io; he doesn't have even attosecond (An attosecond is one quintillionth of a second, 0,000.000.000.000.000.001 sec) to do something on wilds.io or post anything on forum here. I know nobody will understand and keep whining for his inactivity on forum, but try to wait little longer. Link to wanderers.io description and steps of making it? rezoner.net

We could PM him on discord, but I doubt he'd respond quickly. He gets on discord very rarely, despite the amount of pings he must be getting from @everyone, @here, etc, so I don't think a couple more pings would catch his attention

all we can do now is wait and pray

and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait and wait. Oh, I forgot about one "and wait".

+2

FORGET REZONER!!!! WE TAKE OVER!!!!

We need more men like you Arcanine

I just feel like we all should come to terms with this fact Rezoner left us probably forever because of family and new game. I say probably, because I don't know if he will come back after making wanderers.io or he will focus on this game what will end like mechar.io. Count me in.

DON'T LET THE DREAM DIE!!!!

+1

You people are dramatizing. Rezoner has not "abandoned" us. Just be patient, kids.

time is the answer

+1

This thing all things devours;

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;

Gnaws iron, bites steel;

Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats mountain down.

Gollum quotes are always appreciated.