+3

Browars own leaderboard

Disguised 7 years ago updated by Egzekutor 6 years ago 8

It would be nice if Browars had it's own leaderboard, it is a serious turn off for me as someone who cares about their arena rank. Victory in Browars is not entirely up to the skill of one person but it depends on who your team mate is and how strong are your opponents. 

Sometimes the teams are unfair, and sometimes you end up with a retarded team mate.

It can't be helped, but this is also the reason I don't want to play it. Too much is at stake. 

Raising your arena rank is a painfully slow process, especially if you have a busy schedule and you are not able to play a lot and the skill level of a player diminishes with time.

For instance I used to have be sword ranked, and could easily hold my own against 3 stars and would not drop below axe rank. After not playing for quite a while I can have a 50/50 chance of losing, and if I'm up against someone like an archer or a hammer (things I don't play and often against) my chances drop below 30%.

Also it would be nice to get my tribe back. 

https://wilds.userecho.com/topics/4231-can-i-please-have-my-tribe-back/

I agree, browars is the why my arena score dropped.

Browars is part of the Arena leaderboard.

-_-  That's the point... SMH.

+1

Did you even read what I wrote?

That's why I think Browars should not have a leaderboard.

Dude, I don't care what you think if you aren't going to write a valid reason for it. 

Well i must agree because browars require from players not only basic skill, but also good cooperation with another player, and this make this mode different than normal 1vs1 fight.