+26

New Shield idea

Celebrimbor 7 years ago updated 6 years ago 67

Since we have the legionnaire helmet I thought a similar shield might fit in. I tried some pixel art for the idea and here's what ive done 

Image 2444

Tried my best. I know that every shield takes about 50 frames to draw so if Rezoner asks me to do that im going to do it.

Not sure about the price, but since all the shields now cost 5000 im going to go with 5000 (although its very expensive and it should be lowered to 2000 or 3000)

Please leave your opinion in the comments

Always yours, Razvancic the Ogre Slayer

+1

looks great

Keep this idea on for next 3 days! If we keep bumping this to end of Rezoner's AFK time, he will tell if he want this shield! I'm starting.

(prepare to shit pants)

BUMP

no need to do that, you can just bump it once in the day he is back

+1

But then I will forget I ever knew about this topic existing because of my short memory.. wait, who I am?

+1

Good one,I like it.+1

+1

thanks for apreciation :)

+1

I know,right,cuz its awesome.

I made it look dented and used just because I thought that would make it cooler. If Rezoner adds it this look isnt mandatory

Oh wow, that's a pretty awesome pixelart. It would be nice to have a square shaped shield, just for variety

+1

its a rectangle pal

HAHAHAHA

No...I need more bleach.Want some?

Limited edition,best refreshment and all problem solver.Do you want some until it's sold out?

Looks gteat. 5000 is fine, since all other shields have it.

You want any sweets?

Again,limited.Who wants,just take it.I only have 6 packages,but take 1 so everyone can have a treaat.

Seem good Razvanic +1

BUMP

(с)Ukruty

Stop,pls stop it.Want some bleach juice,or it's candy?

I WONT DIE!1!

+2

No,it's me and I just appear to look like Seal and Mistodel is an underground troll.

Ok now you can bump it Rezoner is back

BUMP

Wow. That was a pitiful bump.

That was painfull bump.My ribbcage!

+3

SO THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. Cool, blending the cape B-) 

XDD looks dope, 

Oh HAHAHAH

I said your deaf

XD

So you said my deaf,wow.Watch it with english.

Im referring to your ears. 

Self explanatory 

Trying to be smartass.Nuh uh,what you said seems to make sense to you but really doesn't.And what the hell is dislike for?!

Wot? LOL! Your question - " what the hell is dislike for?! " lol no need to explain, self explanatory again. 

Nvmd,kiddo.It's settled now though you tried to be smartass by correcting yourself because you said "your deaf"which doesn't make any sense but you where trying to look cool and correct yourself by saying that this was referring to my ears,which is "self explanatory",wow.

But nvmd,I get you,everyone makes mistakes,it's not big of a deal.As I said,case closed,everything ok and no reply to this comment.

+2

And for those who dont like the colors of the Shield.

Can this work? i think its cool. 

It's really good,especially the gray-silver one.

Oh forgot to put some 3d on it ( i mean the shadow on the right side ) haha. rezoner can fix it. 

I like the black-gold one best, should fit with those that reside on the None team.

Ooh rly haha. thx for appreciating the colors that i put in it :) 

Very, very cool skins. Maybe Rezoner could implement this in the next update: shield skins!

The shields only need a color rework and can cost some money, like 500 or 1000 so if you dont like your default skin you can buy a new one

Also sorry for bump :)

they look cool but i would still go for the original historic look

i think there is a max of 5 colors

Good idea, and also nice example. But for your information Rez have now much faster way for adding sprites to the game without hours of drawing. 

wow, its rly good. 

very cool, if i could get explanations on that then I could help with the sprites

So if you know anything please tell me im willing to help

again, sorry 

BUMP

Do not say "bump",good god.I don't have anything against you,just don't say it.

This is kind of a bumpy situation.

*facepalm with frying pan*

I think the review of the armory has already been done - I dont think that another items will be added on the games for now.

Dis damn bump -_-

For the love of Budha,Gandhi and Petrenko,pls stop.

I just hope rezoner sees this when he comes back

Rez if you see this i could try to make the animations for the shield, just give me the templates

we have the new userecho i think so maybe rez returns to wilds !!