Under review

Make a "Hunger Games" game mode

BETA CREED 8 years ago updated by silverwolf362 3 years ago 38 1 duplicate
Duplicates 1

Make a "Hunger Games" game mode

+2
Under review

What's that?

A hunger games mode is where all players spawn at a circle (center) and have weapons at the circle. You fight and kill each player until there's only one left. Here's an example that I found when searching for hunger games mode:

watch the minecraft  Hunger game it work the same we want that!!

something where like the last one standing or something

PLEASE DONT DO IT REZONER PLEASE!!! I DONT WANT MINECRAFT PLEASE!!! Ok kind of childish but still. No. Its not original AT ALL so Rezoners INNOVATIVE game is gonna turn into ---------

+1

guy don't worry...

he will not make a minecraft in wilds.io :)

just a new mode!

i'm think its a good idea!

Ok cool but isnt it kind of just boring? Like the map for hunger games has gotta be dense etc. Trees hard to navigate kind of TOO MUCH WORK?

Thats what would make it fun though.

Ok, I agree. NO MINECRAFT!!!! But, I do wish we could get a hunger games mode. That would be pretty cool.

I AGREE WITH POKE HANO THIS FU**** SCHOOL BOYS AGAIN TRY TO TRANSFORM GREAT GAME WILDS IO IN TO THE MiNeCrUfT!

FU** This tread under rewiew and Rezoner want to make Wilds.io MiNUcRuFt........................................

THIS GAME NEED TO INNOVATIVE WHEN YOU MAKE HuNgUr GaMes YOU MAKE DOWNGRADE TO GAME N

+1

i think thats a really good idea

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1

it is a realy good idea rez

This game needs carnage,not Minecraft

I think all these huge ideas should be limited. Stop requesting huge new maps or game modes. I don't think these will be done immediately. Rezoner has more things to worry about than adding a new completely different game mode.

+2

GUYS THIS IS NOT MINECRAFT GOD DAMN IT ITS JUST A GAME MODE

This is 9 months old!

No! This is 1 years old! 

+1

so? i would like a hunger games mode

I'd like it too. Could be interesting!

why the hell did you bump a dead post you idiot

he is not an idiot. you are. he just wants to see this idea in wildsio, like me.

+1

This might actually work now, with all the new stuff that has been added.

Some Ideas:

• Players would start with nothing, and could then pick up their weapons, instead of the ones from the shop. Maybe even have craft-able weapons.
  • The map would need to be really big, and have lots of trees, mountains, random chests, and other stuff.
  • Have the center of the map with chests that have better stuff. 
  • Instead of showing the locations of players, you could track peoples footprints. 
  • Add marsh lands that slow people down, and have a different sound when you run.
  • etc..

It would probably be pretty fun, although yeah, it would kind of be a rip off of Minecraft hungergames. But Minecraft is/was really popular, so it might attract more players, if it's done right. It also would not work with bots, so it would need more active players.

yes, i very much would like to keeps this idea alive

I might or might not win im a forum reader like ruby

I am so triggered lol

I bet he's a newbie :D

EDIT:

Wow

He's not a newbie, he's well known in the AS server, responsible for stealing my name, and his pointless arguments and fights.

We used to hate each other so much

Now we are pretty fine now...

Huh? Chong En, ur back?...

This would half way work because yes you could go out and get loot but people would just fight to the death at center and the game would  be just like wandering in fort