+14

Ideas For New Quests

Sgt Pain 7 years ago updated by Celebrimbor 6 years ago 11

As you know, rezoner has just added quests into the game, and I came up with some ideas for some new quests that could be added. 

If any of these quests are already in the game, I'm sorry, I haven't seen all the quests yet.

• Capture the fort
  • Kill the king of the server
  • Obtain a full set of armor
  • Collect 20 bones without dying 
  • Become the king of the server
  • Survive for 5 minutes without dying
  • Kill an enemy with your clone
  • Kill an enemy with a grapple hook
  • Win an arena match without letting your opponent kill you more then once
  • Kill an enemy with your fists 

Hope you guys like the ideas!

Winning a arena match without the opponent killing you more than once is a bit tough. But when I face off against The Sophisticated Woman, I get 3-0.             :?

+2

• Capture the fort - players will start attacking and rushing only to fort. I think 0.5 dmg for falling into a palisade is a bit much for this quest :D

• Kill the king of the server - Rezak? Exclusive mission to kill him :D If you talk about king in a room, than just say it, because you scared me so much

• Obtain a full set of armor - not so easy as you think this is. Remember about other people!

• Collect 20 bones without dying - hard for many players. A little less, maybe "Collect 1 bone without dying" :D

• Become the king of the server - Of the ROOM. King of the server is Rezak, King of the room is player who has most bones. Ok?

• Survive for 5 minutes without dying - best mission ever for noob cowards.

• Kill an enemy with your clone - very hard mission, clones disappear after short time, and they doesn't listen you all the time.

• Kill an enemy with a grapple hook - This can be easy, when people grapple their teammates through spikes.

• Win an arena match without letting your opponent kill you more then once - This can be hard, you have to be ready that you can meet someone better than you.

• Kill an enemy with your fists - People just throw the weapon when enemy has 3.5 hp, and this enemy will have to run, and he will be really hard to get when he has mission to survive for 5 minutes without dying. Salty Salty!

Me would be lucky to play at least once a week in the arena :C

Yes when I said kill the king of the server i meant the room, not the king of wilds xD

good but  Kill the king of the server 

Become the king of the server is bad

fucking stop bumping fucking posts.

NOW

since someone else already bumped this, here's my suggestion:

Score three goals in a football match heheheheheheehheh >:)

most of them are good 

deserves +1

I have a idea for the new question too - use bue 100 times

i made a topic on the post some time ago feel free to check it :0