+25

Add scorpions

::: 7 years ago updated by Moms Spaghetti 6 years ago 24

Seeing as how wilds takes place in a desert, i would think that scorpions would make sense!

This could be seen as an enemy, maybe like a goblins, but much slower, and a bit more damage.

Or, it could be a boss fight. Maybe a giant scorpion could be more intimidating.

For example: the scorpion could use it's tail or pincers as an attack.

Or maybe it could bury itself under the sand.

It does not have to be an enemy, either! It could just be a decoration, or friendly critter!

+2

I want a scorpion pet :3

Yeah we need pets in this game. Have I beat any of you guys in arena? My name is manlywu

+1

Well this beast can have some Interresting mechanics and also fit to desert themed map. +1

+1

Well, if we have scorpions, we should have poison-based damage.

Oh I know! Scorpion versus Ogre or even Scorpion versus Sand worms!

Also, time to do the war cry:  BILBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a boss fight.

Most sensible creature idea iv'e seen yet!

like the giant boss idea

Scorpions should deal poison damage what slows you and deals 0.5 dmg per sec for 3 seconds + 1 damage per hit. They would be faster than sandworm, but slower than goblin. Its' HP should be 2.

that could be special attack

Goblins, sandworms and yetis doesn't have special attack.

+1 from me beacuse it would be nice thing to add with balanced damage,speed and hp.

The scorpionis is the animal suitable for the desert. +1

nice idea +1

GUYS CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I POSTED A TICKET AND IT SAYS TICKED ID:300  PRIVATE, IDK WHAT IS THAT
also sorry for caps lock

It means that only Rezoner can see it.

Help is here. Anything else?

thanks man

but can i mke it public after i published it?

if its possible, i cant find it, so im going to retype my entire topic, hopefully rezoner doesnt ban me

Ps the topic is about a new weapon, check it ou

alright call me dumb but i just realized i posted my idea on a private ticket :(

where do i have to go to pot my idea or problem?

nevermind found it 

yes now you can call me dumb i know it already

that is done automatically once you post your topic