Declined

faction buffs

proskilzez 7 years ago updated by Ukryty(Still alive 04 03 2021) 6 years ago 10

ok we have 3 different factions and lets face it you have to have hammer or sword to survive being a renegade and teams get annihilated when you have retards on it so each faction gets a buff bears get increased melee dmg wolves get either increased attack speed or move speed im not sure and renegades get extra health to compensate for the fact they are alone

(plz no hate comments only constructive ones proskillzez)

Answer

+1
Answer
Declined

I have introduced renegades because many players wanted FFA - I see no reason to compensate that because it's a deliberate choice - also having 2 x as many players to kill is already a buff (easier to get bones / coins).

Ok so constructive comments wise:

1. You DO NOT need hammer or sword to survive renegade. It sure helps, but you can survive just as fine with wand, bow or even axe (not get as much score). Besides, renegade IS supposed to be harder and more challenging than teams, It's your choice to play it.

2. The game is Pretty balanced at the moment, by giving teams bonus strength/speed could make one team much better than another, messing the balance.

3. Can you please explain how giving a faction buff will eliminate the so called retards dragging the team down?

if you have commen sense thats what rougs are for and i said nothing about it helping in that regard and plus balance would stay because abilitys mare equil agenst each other

why u all hate meh a big middle finger to you all

You want us to like a bad idea and if we dont we are haters,the idea is stupid

take my like bro xd

+1
Answer
Declined

I have introduced renegades because many players wanted FFA - I see no reason to compensate that because it's a deliberate choice - also having 2 x as many players to kill is already a buff (easier to get bones / coins).

What are "factions"?

*Google: Search up what are factions.

he was basically speaking about team colours(grey-wolves , brown - bears and black- renegades)

Teams in this game for example wolves..