rezoner i love you soo i wanna help you

lordxalasa 7 years ago updated by Elizabeth owo 7 years ago 9

here is my idea for helping too incease popularity

translate in french: im french and im very good in english so i would like too translate EVERYTHing

ad: why not making ad that would be cool but cost money and that tou need more is patreon

or use youtube soo make more video

here so all i want is too help you

+1

Very good in english!?why not making ad

If Your French Its Very Awkward To Work Together + Wilds.io Is More Famous Than You Think

Why french

:D i think we have a lot of french ppl out there... I think it wont lead anywhere and how are we gonna make that especially if we bring emotions back? Maybe when the game becomes very very popular it may become in several languages...

There arent many balkan players,maybe i can help spread the word of wilds.io

Oh im a balkan player XD im from serbia and iv seen a lot of players from balkan at least one per server on the laderboard but i think iv seen more

There are mostly turks,germans and not many balkan players,there are balkan players,but not many

I know enough chinese to probably translate, but it doesn't matter because English is a required course in most other countries, including China.

English Is The most popular language

JAJAJAJA "I LOVE YOU" AJJAAJJAAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA AJAJAJA AJAJ AJ JA JA JA AJA , OKEY YA NO MAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJ AJ AJAJA LISTO :D LIKE :v