+379
Completed

Add the archer

epilef14976 8 years ago updated by Rezoner1337 7 years ago 17 3 duplicates

range attack, weak, medium/weak life, faster than grunt, greater vision, special move:fire arrow or arrow storm

-by epilef14976

Answers

+2
Answer
Under review

I do have plans for Shaman, Mage and an Archer

But that depends on how many people are really willing to support the game on Patreon - otherwise I have a daily job to do :)

+1
Answer
Completed

The bow has been added to armory.

Duplicates 3
+2
Answer
Under review

I do have plans for Shaman, Mage and an Archer

But that depends on how many people are really willing to support the game on Patreon - otherwise I have a daily job to do :)

Mam pytanie czy jak dodasz te nowe postacie ,to czy one będą dla wszystkich ,czy tylko "patronów"?

Dla Patronów, ale zerka mam zamiar odblokować wzamian za usunięcie adblocka

It feels like alot of money your wanting to just making some slight ajustments to the game!

Interesting ideas

yeah add archers or wizards!

Started

Yo bros, I am working on Wizard now.

Let me know what you think the mage should do.

https://wilds.userecho.com/topics/514-lets-discuss-the-mage/

+1

Perhaps his special could be an aura of healing. He would have low health, and a slow-recharge ranged attack with low damage. He gets points for healing.

If you introduce a healer into the game, can I suggest you make health potion drops by gremlins far less likely? Maybe only a quarter of the time or less?

+1

A healer would promote teamwork

+1

If there were some visual indicator on the mage to show when he is ready to heal, it would create an interesting dynamic with teammates knowing when to huddle around the mage, and when enemies would want to kill him.

nice to hear that we are getting more classes but pace yourself we aren't demanding you doing these things immediately they are just ideas for when you run out.

+1
@Rezoner1337 first of all you have to add more ways to pay.Most of people who are playing your game are between 10 and 17.So they can't pay, and i'm sure most of parents doesn't really care about multiplayer games...
+1

why would a mage heal tho? he should have that for the shaman the mage should focus on attack spells and maybe a summoning spell or something not healing this game isnt focused on a variety of attacks so he shouldnt have 2 classes that heal it should be one focused on attack and one focused on healing that deals a little bit of damage

I think the archer would need a melee weapon , maybe a dagger?

please look at my other ideas, i'm thinking about other ones

yes very good idea i like it

+1
Answer
Completed

The bow has been added to armory.