wanderers.io almost done?

kanguror 6 years ago updated by Seal (Im still alivee) 6 years ago 37

theres only 5 things left on todo list:

-building a campfire

-GUI

-lobby

-monsters/NPC

-unlocking upgrades/items

can we hope it will be done before 2018?

its 2 more things

He said the it would be ready by the end of November. He couldn't quite make that date, but it should be out soon

Well I doubt it it will be before 2018,but you never know.

Well, let's bump this topic in 2018, we'll see if you're right. 28 days left to end of the time for Rezoner.

.___. Hype train?

Even more accurate.

shut the trains up train

I did ut by blewing them up.

Troll Train Incoming

Hey screw you with that.

+3

As always you all added constructive comments about the topic... This is reason why i’m not even commenting most of posts. It’s just for me shame. And you are shame for forum. I hope i’m gonna get mod and after this i’m gonna clean this dump... If not me, it will be Rez.

Egze, power to you.  Fucking power to you, and praise if you do become a mod.   because you are the mod we do not deserve.   

And like the fragile diplomatic system I'm going to pay you so you conspire with the ABC (Anti Bow Confederation) to take down this menace and help vote out the bow once and for all.

You mean this?!

Behold the MBT NLAW

weighs 12.5 kg with lenght of 1016mm,usualy carried by one crew

150mm Warhead callibre with muzzle velocitiy of 40m/s to subsonic and great range,most effective from 29-600m,1000m as maximum

Can you lift it with your ninja hands or you need my help?

+1

Dude, you guys just posted 10 completely useless, completely irrelevant comments(not counting egzes and jashins). THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE FORUMS. Just get this message through your heads: Stop posting irrelevant comments. Stuff like this really is spam and isn't making the forums better. All of you, including ruby rose and kanguror, just please stop posting useless comments like this

+1

.-. We are all shitty hypocrites lmao

I'll try to stop commenting unnecessary things.

Too bad,I was innactive for couple of months,and all I wanted is just to see ppl.Well I should've been sent back.

+1

dont bother telling them, they wont listen

banning is the solution

Jesus, Seal, what the fuck happened to you. Egzekutor is talking about
us and you post something what is named like my brother is writing.

Well,what did you expect from soulless about-to die chliché hypocrit ginger like me?

Ah, just fk my life. We are the most hated people on this forum and you keep doing this shit.

We are like Smokey the Bandit and Dirty Harry,baddest guys around.Nothing we can do but to face the dark side of the forum that consumed us.

+1

baddest? more like stupidest

I don't care what your weaboo ass says about me.Calm the heck down.Jeez how old are you?!

Says the one who had the SAO profile pic.  Says the one who comments on everything like a 13 year old.  Says the one who can't go outside instead of stalk the forums.  Says the one who will be his own downfall and meet his ultimate DEMISE at the hands of PATE!!!!     

+1

*Insert Dramatic Music

.-.

Says the chliché inserting guy.

I'm 15,btw.I'm also,unlike some some cringy,yet unsettling haters and toxins doing no better,,going out with crew and picking up 3rd grade Gymnasium girls with ease and going outside the 4 walls,enjoying the time without being weaboo with negative attitude and being drama queen for quite a lot of things.Just stop wasting time on me.

rezoner just uploaded a video with ogres is wanderers.io

IM EXCITED

so can we expect it to happen or not?

Yes if Rez don’t get any problems.