+5

Issue about repetitive forum posts and the "Major Debate"

Ruby Rose 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 8

...Okay. Seriously...STOP POSTING THE SAME DAMN POSTS WITH THE SAME DAMN CONCEPT AND "THESIS" (e.g. the bow).

This forum MOSTLY need's legit ideas, and other bug reports...NOT SOME OVER-REPEATED POST FOR THE SPAN OF OVER 2 DAMN WEEKS+.

All I see in the forums are 'Bow Problem', 'Bow is op', 'pls fix kick', 'kick problem', 'bow protest', 'bow solution', 'remove dis cuz bow'.....This is repetitive asf, and annoying. I am NOT, a bow user, and I don't get fucking triggered over the "bow", unlike some people.

We know what we need? A DAMN RESOLUTION. Since Rez is a tad bit "busy", we, the community have to work this pile of shit ourselves and come up with a "resolution". 

This forum is already post-apocalyptic, don't make it any worse. Hell, ask ourselves, why the hell are we here in the first place?

...LITERALLY STOP COMPLAINING FOR THE SAME DAMN THING CAUSE THAT'S NOT DOING SHIT EITHER THAN THE FACT THAT THERE'S ALREADY A FUCKING WAR.

And of course, most of us are running out of ideas...we'll just have to wait in the "ruins" of this forum/game.

Wars are historically proven to solve problems.

A very short answer, to a very long speech

You do have a point...but it has "casualties" or consequences...

At some point rez will have to step in, that point dictates this games fate . . . . . but if he doesn't the community will destroy itself.   There is no easy solution Ruby, I'm sorry, but I was very tame about this game . . . VERY tame . . until the kick, that's when I made this profile, as you can see by evidence.   I care about the community in such a way I WOULD DESTROY It

I know, archers are annoying with their bow and i hate it, but do you see me spamming forum for that?

Just put yourself down, cool down and think what can be done to nerf bow or how to be good in fighting with it.

Calm down, ruby rose. This forum isn't ruined or post-apocalyptic. And I feel like it isn't spamming if the topic is an important issue, but you're right, we need a solution to the bow problem, and currently most people aren't posting possible solutions(probably because it's a difficult issue). In my opinion, we need to get the kick fixed first so that bow seems less drastically overpowered. Right now the bow seems unbeatable because of the broken kick, and we need to change that so that we don't do anything too extreme to nerf the bow.

-___________________-

k

rez has the power to merge posts that are duplicates