How Do I Unbake a Cake

ThereAreSomeWhoCallMe . 6 years ago updated by kanguror 6 years ago 20

Seal and his new GF  -----> https://wilds.userecho.com/forums/1-general/topics/4272-seal-in-love/  sat on my  B-Day Cake and now they are eating the whole cake (thats why seal is too fat to run in wilds.io and he complains about removing stamia) how do i unbake my cake and stop them from eating It? PLS  HELP ME!!!  

Image 2649

Lmfao why are you using my pic ;/

-1 by me!

yo u going to get banned if u dont stop

its just a question >;)

What an actual f*ck man?And I never complained about stamina.Do you have something against seals?What the hell is wrong with you?!?!

he is a troll with a level of stupidity beyond human understanding, just downvote

Correction;stupidity beyond Einstein's understanding.

i hope you die

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Do not mind this topic or vote on it, because it's already answered.

Image result for how to unbake a cake

Want to know how to unbake a cake? Shove it up in your ass, you annoying fuck.

It's all ok,man.Calm down,I already called psychiatrist and child social service for you.

Omg!!! I wonder what in the earth have you been drinking? Even a kid going to primary school would be knowing the answer to this. It is never possible to unbake a cake. It is done and the eggs and flour is not coming back again.

tour amsterdam

*Facepalms with pure frustration* You just bumped a useless post thats over 3 months old...

LMFAO

Can we all drop shade on this guy?

You are the one who is making himself/herself look stupid. That person is a troll and you obviously took things too seriously and couldn't register a joke. If you want to make yourself sound better than another person, don't go insulting others just because they sound stupid because in the end, the stupid one is you. Run along kid.

JUST STOP BUMPING IT ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)