+4

Can we stop using the forum as chat?

I EAT RULES FOR BREAKFAST 7 years ago updated by Seal (Im still alivee) 7 years ago 52

STOP the shenanigans in the forum. Just post anything that is productive for wilds.io and leave out the jokes. As of right now, you can make topics that try to contribute to the wilds.io game but be advised that it can be either be liked or disliked by the wilds.io forum community.

Cut out the crap please.

idk if rezoner sees this

http://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/

heres a game that i used to play 

(dont play it cuz the developers a fucking idiot that made everything repetive and p2w)

anyways i think we could have something like the forum above with different categories.

Mainly it's Seal's fault - he makes this forum as chat with issa and others.

Seal yesterday post more than 70-80 comments!!

But i did not exceed 20 comments.

I was just hanging out,jeez chill.No need to be angry.

You are not better .-.

Already said,didn't mean anything bad.I already admit it,I got too much ahead of myself,and I regret it,but I'm not responsible for whole racket going on here,just my reckless aproach through some of my comments which isn't that big of a deal,at least to me.

This was comment for ukryty.

Then reply on his comment,damn it.

I did it. But something is wrong with userecho. I can't for example reply for your last comment...

Srsly?mYou could quickly delete unwanted comment then rewrite it.

Hey seal is a nice person don blame your sh*t on him

Sorry sammich,but sarcasm won't solve problems.

Thats a lot of bullshit, the Kirito picture makes me want to end her existence.

Why are you mad?This isn't about you.

Btw,Kirito is a guy,jeez.

Yeah, fucking dude wanted to save NPC's... SAO also has the worst fucking characters in all of anime.

You are branding yourself as worse cancer by using that profile pic

Jeez,chill,dude.I dunno what's on your mind,but try to restrain yourself from all unnecesary immature act that poses only hate and rude comments.Pull it together,not for mine,but for your own sake.You do more harm than good with your approach.Get over with,not fot mine,but for your sake,your own good in general.I dunno if you see in what situation you are,but it's up to you to knock it off.

Why? its not like I want to be on good terms with you and I like being honest with myself and annoying people like you..

That's no reason for insulting someone.And being honest with youraelf that involves immature savage responses,you shouldn't say anything.

Keep your provlems for yourself.I get that you're mad,that's just puberty.You'll get over it soon and I don't blame you for that.But for now don't doany offensive things which will just make a talk awkward,nothing more.But for now just keep your hate and life problems to yourself.

i kinda agree SAO is pretty bad 

seal try watching soul eater

SAO isn't bad at all.And If you'd rather crticize me than avoiding unnecesary bumping then I dunno why bothering posting this comment.Btw don't judge SAO until you watch all series.

I never using the forum as chat, and i never post images or videos that not base with wilds.io argument (like Michael Jackson images or something like this)

So I'm the main suspect responsible for all spam on forum.Perfect

Bro, i didnt say this, i just did an example.

I could say "Ukryty videos"...

"Something like this"

Don't call me bro,and I've done nothing but to try to help this game grow,now I got blamed for few comments of chatting around.

I know that you want to help this game grow.

Anyway Ukryty blame you not me.There is no reason to get angry, we are just discussing a problem.

However, if Rez does not say that he agree with this you can not even respect it.

I'm not angry.And I know reason of this racket.

The important thing is that Rez not blame you, so... You can continue post too much comments.

I don't post too much.

Just 70-80 comments a day, nothing much xD

It's true, I checked your comments in one day and you got through this day 73 comments.

rip rezoners inbox

died of explosion - exploded by too many messages from wilds.userecho.com

Oh very funny,man.So

that I wish to bleach my soul.

*Lives in south america, looks through the window, hears a BOOM and looks at an explosion* well, that was accurate.

Everything perfect except Rez is living in Poland. Poland is in Europe, not in South America XD

The explosion was so big that it could be seen adn heard from SA

This bump just,wow,wow.

lol seal and issa just proved ukrytys point

gg no re

hi how are you

savage doge!!!

where are you??

Jesus Christ!He lates,dammit.

You are not savage doge.

No problem, I just made it for him.

Well,it's not same when you do it.