+9
Under review

Extremist Polish Player?

Derpie 7 years ago updated by Ukryty(Still alive 04 03 2021) 6 years ago 24

I rope-d min-d a Polish player for some KDR (Kill - Death - Ratio).

Of course this player tried to rope-bomb me and failed.

After many tries this Polish finally succeed, but after my respawn I've just rope-d-mine-d him and here's the result:

Image 2234

Does Rope-Mine tactic worth a REAL FIX?

+1

It's just kids,  a filtered chat would solve or u would disable the chat

+9
Under review

I really have to add the ignore option :|

+3

yes you do rez lol

curse filter, Rez!

Yesterday I was target of two polish players, one of them was Kwintyliusz. Polish players full of toxic right now?

+1

I had the "pleasure" to meet Kwintyliusz as well.
It's summer holidays in Poland, maybe that's why there are many salty kids all of sudden.

BAN ALL POLISH PLAYERS~! I'm willing to take one for the team!

I'm polish player, you are polish player, Rez is polish player, Egze, kanguror - It's not that everyone from Poland should be banned, but I agree some people have to get banned. Just for some time.

I'm a Polish player but I probably tip the scale towards the ban, haha

Actually it's an Irish flag, (Green, White, Orange). The orange looks a bit red in wilds.

Also even if it was Italy, it still doesn't mean that I am not from Poland. I happen to live in Ireland for the last decade and I prefer English so I rarely write in Polish. Also my grammar will probably want to claw your eyes out.

Image result for irish flag

Oh, sorry for mistake, I thought it's italy. And why you didn't told me you are from Poland? Oh wait, that's because you are disguised.

+1

I'm disguised as an Irish man, but seriously.. no one ever asked. I only use polish when I'm raging and need to insult someone who is doing the invisibility glitch in arena and happens to be from Poland or if someone asks a question in Polish. 

Heh interesting ;p

I'm also Polish. The Developer of this game is Polish too. Don't be a jerk, this was just a one guy.

Dis bombastic bump.

Why the bump .-.

+2

if you banned all polish players Marez, rezoner and egzekutor wouldn't be able to play lol. And please don't add a swear filter, this is more annoying then the swears themselves 

Me neither, we would all be free, finally!

Well crap. At least this ain't League of Legends.

I think we should have a enable/disable chat like this the talking corpses won't insult me again. xD

there is already an option in settings

As a matter of fact, yes I do see that. and that is NOT proper behavior. Talk about overkill, honestly.

"Allah will destroy france" ufff that took quite the turn there!