+15
Completed

Throw the spear straight

OnderaZ 7 years ago updated by Seal (Im still alivee) 6 years ago 19

We know that when we launch our weapons, they spin in the air, and that includes the spears, which I find annoying because the spears are thrown in a straight line. This is my idea that when we launch the spear, it would run through the air in a straight line, not in rotation. A new move can also be added to the character when we play it.
His speed might be that of an arrow, and the time he would return to his hands would be no different from any other weapon. I do not want them to add a new ultility to the spear, I want it to remain as a fighting weapon, not long-distance, it would only make more sense =)

(If there is another post with that same idea, excuses, certainly I did not know)

Answer

Answer
Completed

I hope you all buy spears now ;)

+4

This idea was already posted tons of times in comments and posts. But also this is good idea, and i agree with it. Spear should get buff and this is good way for it.

OKAY!!! We all know that impaling a spear into someone is extremely FATAL. HOWEVER, this is exactly the reason why the spear is not thrown straight. It's too O.P. and would spark some debates on how realistic the damage of a thrown spear is in a game compared to real-life.

I don't think so. No one's debating about bow damage, and sticking arrows in people is just as fatal as throwing a spear.

Spear is more heavier so therefore packs a heavier punch. Arrow just sticks into you. I already know it feels to be shot by a bow.   :P

Still... I don't think it'll be an issue

And when did you get shot with an arrow?!?

+1

Oh during camp. Some fool was learning how to fire one and couldn't handle the unstableness. So then the arrow went into the lower part of my torso. Still have the scar to date.

As much as I agree that the spear should be thrown straight, I don't think that this will be implemented into the game.

this is good but... what happened to the one idea per week?

I 100% like this idea because spear is probably the least useful weapon currently and is lacking in popularity.

+1

great but i think that it should re appear in your hands 50% faster than most weapons.

it needs a serious buff because it is currently under powered.

+1 all the way

lol i had a dream that i was playing wilds.io and everyone had a spear as a weapon and it was no cooldown when you throw your spear and it was thrown straight           [lol so many "and"]

lol i had a dream that i was playing wilds.io and everyone had a spear
as a weapon and it was no cooldown when you throw your spear and it was
thrown straight           [lol so many "and"]

4 and's. and you forgot about commas.

can put a "completed" in this post, rez? :3

That needless bump...

As unnecessary if  him deserves? Well the question is of him the fact of receiving completed or other things happen to me as well but I do not care

Well spear is bigger than a arrow so it should not have same speed as arrow

Answer
Completed

I hope you all buy spears now ;)

As much as I'm glad of spear's improvement,I still stick to bow.