+2

Start page and fall into an empty server area

popoyo-sama 7 years ago updated by Egzekutor 7 years ago 4
When I start the page wilds.io enter the empty area of the server and try again and sometimes more, sometimes I do this process several times until I get on the server full, I was wondering if there is a practical solution that does not detract The development of the game                                                                                                                                                                              OBS: Obs: google translator spoils the text
Youtube video

This is actually a VERY serious problem guys, Popoyo (the one who is too good that can rekt me 25 times in a row) actually can´t play with another players, imagine what it can do to his wilds.io career!

A player not experiencing the full-game experience is not a lucky one , right?

Though imagine if this happens to other SA players (for example: me and Kaibutsu Killer and people like El Lobito)

Or imagine if this bug spreads to the NA server!  (and it starts to affect people like: BILBOOO, Legion, Mom´s spaghetti and many more!)

I actually don´t have a solution for this bug, so i think we actually need to hope that Rezoner notices this.

number of players in game fell down?

Kitty slayer as always ask for pvp fight on chat xD