+2
Under review

South America server left?

Lobster 7 years ago updated by Egzekutor 7 years ago 8

Eu não entendo, esta última atualização, o servidor da América do Sul desapareceu, meu ping foi de 10 a 60, não posso jogar sem lag, não sei se eles serão retirados ou algo inesperado aconteceu, mas se for esse o caso , por favor, traga o servidor América do Sul volta.

+1

I don´t understand, this last update the South America server dissapeared, my ping passed from 10 to 60, i can´t play because of the lag, I do not know if they will be withdrawn or something unexpected happened, but if thats the case, please, bring south america server back.*

Under review

Gladly if you find me a VPS provider that doesn't cost as much as all the servers combined. I have paid 50$ for Amazon EC2 instance (despite I have picked the cheapest one that should cost around 10$) - this is 10 times more than US servers - and my revenue from South America is very low compared to North America. If someone who understands hosting stuff in Brazil wants to drop me a message I am open for suggestions.

Está bem. Compreendi o problema, se assim para, eu terei que jogar Wilds com atraso,

Obrigado pelos seus esforços.

The least expensive one I know for website hosting is https://www.e-consulters.com.br/

Problem is with amount of players on this server.

Me too, my ping has went up since that time, but it was from 90 to 110 

-.-

Rez wasn't making enough money from it and it was too expensive

Maybe add some stuff what cost real cash instead of gold? (Yeah, I know it's stupid idea)