+4
Under review

Black Screen 7/4/2017

Al3c 7 years ago updated by Ukryty(Still alive 04 03 2021) 7 years ago 13

Hello. I'm Alec and I wanted to bring up that when I attempt to load the wilds.io webpage I am left with a browser with only 5 buttons. The sound indicator, the full-screen button, the ad, and the two zoom buttons. Not sure if this was known to others and have found that i'm not alone on this problem. Hope you can solve the issue. Also it happens in whatever browser I use.

Image 1792

+1

Additional information: It apparently does not work on all the browsers he's tried.

This same problem also happens for me, but only when i'm using safari.

I know at least 2 other peopel that had this.

sometimes this happens to me, but if I open and close a new tab or go to another tab and then come back, it loads. Sometimes it takes few tries for it to work. See if that helps.. if not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ive tryed this numerous times yesterday to no avail. So gonna see if it was just cuz the holiday or not. Otherwise I'll wait for a fix.

Under review

Tomorrow I am back to work. I am without PC since a week

Could you explain to me what's wrong with the script seen in the picture since it seems to be the main issue. Script.is:435

How do you comment on userecho if you are without PC? :D

+1

Ok Rez before going back to work on the daily quest you could solve this bug and make it wildly compatible with all the chrome versions. Thank you and good luck

i absolutely agree since I can't even play now and that should be a main focus of letting all people able to play. I have tryed using Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari and nothing seems to work.

Al3c u have windows 10 strange that it does not go

try opera

Maybe it will work

I guess I'll try that too

I just don't find the point for me to download all these browsers thou for me to play a simple .io game that should have no trouble loading on any browser beside Safari.