+1

Weekly Ranking.

Disguised 7 years ago 0

So I have this idea. I know I already posted one this week, but I really can't hold back.

So before deleting the post, at least read it. Thank you.

So it would be nice to have a weekly/ monthly ranking for people who collect the most amount of bones etc., 

Since I'm a little bit obsessed with collecting bones as it would further the development of my tribe, and give me an overall objective. It is really the only motivational factor keeping me in the game, apart from getting better so I can slay everyone and call myself the best.

I would also imagine this to be the case for many existing players who have been playing for a while now and are obviously in a tribe. This would keep them in the game more often as well as increase an ever updating competition which would motivate players. Also the competition is a bit stale when it comes to bones or arena because when is the person ever going to get on top of the leaderboard, after a lot of grinding.... So it would freshen things up. It gives people hope and a better reason to play the game.

Also a leaderboard for the most bones collected by a tribe, the map is an overall one, but a weekly one would also be nice. and as this game further progresses into having a tribe UI, it would display the amount of times the tribe won the "most bones collected in a week/month". Which would give the tribe a better image and therefore motivating people within the tribe to play the game more often.

Sorry for the long post, please thumbs up this thread if you agree. Thanks!