+1

Armas / Weapons

GOD Akuma No Hakaijin 7 years ago updated by Original PERRA 7 years ago 18

No os a passado nunca que ai un enemigo en la sala que lo tienes que matar con arco pero cuando sales para coger el arco vuelves a entrar al mapa i estas en otra sala? Me gustaria que al morir te salga al lado la tienda i alli puedas canviar de armas sin necesidad de salir. No pasó nunca de que hay un enemigo en la habitación que tienes que matar con arco, pero cuando vas a coger el arco que vaya de nuevo al mapa y se encuentra en otra habitación? Me gustaría morir cuando salga de la tienda de al lado y allí se puede llevar armas sin necesidad de salir. Español/Ingles el traductor no va mui bien.

+1

Okay i translated the page and it makes you sound like a psycho.

yup it does

dude do you even talk in spanish? ACASO SIQUIERA HABLAS ESPAÑOL!?

"i want to have the choice of changing the weapon after i die, because  i want to kill somebody in the server with a diferent weapon and when i enter a server again, i just send me to another server were the other guy is not on" that´s what he wanted to transoasmjdlkañs

No you never passed that there an enemy in the room that you have to kill with bow but when you go out to catch the bow you go back to the map and you are in another room? I would like to die when you leave the store next door and there you can carry arms without needing to leave.
 It never happened that there is an enemy in the room that you have to kill with bow, but when you go to catch the bow you go back to the map and you are in another room? I would like to die when I leave the store next door and there you can carry weapons without needing to leave.
 Spanish / English the translator does not go very well.
Translation.

Ablo español Pero Como heno millas de persoas Que Hablan ingles pongo el traductor

Si Hay Cosas raras poned vosotros el traductor habitacion es sala o bien Servidor?

Ahora ablare español siempre

If you translate description of topic from spanish to spanish, translation will be fully correct! It's amazing!!! :O

Dang what are you on?

Ukryty pero k te parece la idea?

he said *what do you think about my idea*

I can't say. Translate google is too weird to vote this topic.

My god.....

Javier, soy español pero esto es un foro en inglés, intenta usar el traductor por favor, es fácil.

https://translate.google.com

"Javier, I'm spanish, but this is an english speaking forum, try to use the translator please, it is easy."

PD: Usa el traductor, pero intenta escribir en español correctamente
PS: Use the translator, but try to write in spanish correctly :)

Original ya lo se pero es k con el traductor salen cosas k no e pusto i queda fatal i ai mal entendidos por eso prefierohablar en el español luego lo traducis vosotros.

+1

[INSERT SUPER FACEPALM MEME HERE PLEASE]

"Usa el traductor, pero intenta escribir en español correctamente
Use the translator, but try to write in spanish correctly :)"

----------------> CORRECTAMENTE <------------------    

De veras, esfuérzate un poco en hablar bien español primero y no saldrán cosas que no "a pusto i queda fatal i ai mal entendidos".