+4

Menu

J4sh1n 7 years ago updated by savage doge 7 years ago 6

I know this is not very important, but can we have the old menu back? I really liked the old menu, and many others agree with me. I also liked the sounds that went with the buttons. We could still have the big menu with all the gamemodes on the right side of the menu. The old style menu would go in the middle, and replace zerk with a discord link to training camp. To the left would be an ad, and the background would be a gif of some gameplay. You could remove the football button, and make quick game desert. The side bars for discord, tribes, reddit, etc. would stay on the side of the menu as tabs. The changelog would stay on the bottom. The gold can also stay on the top of the menu. An advantage to changing the menu would be making it more appealing, which would make players want to play the game. I know this isn't necessary, but I would appreciate if you could do this.

I couldn't upload images for some reason, so I will try to put them here

It still doesn't work, sorry.

Personally i like current menu. This is especially good for new players.

more laid out

and shiz

The new menu is more complicated, but more helpful.I like how the it shows how many people are queue'd up and playing.

I like the new menu better