+2

CTF IDEA/BUG REPORT

Paradoc 7 years ago updated 7 years ago 14

Idea

Not many people play capture the flag. That's probably because there are Rollo's and Balin's everywhere, and the game mode isn't that serious(no scoring system) That's why I think CTF should be queued, like the 1v1 or 3v3 except THAT It's NOT RANKED. This is purely for people's enjoyment in playing CTF. With this version, there would be, say, 6 people per team and a scoring system of 10 flags capture. This targets people that don't like to play in the arena and lose but wanting to play with serious people.

Bug

When I use clone potions in CTF, the clones don't follow me and be bots instead! Super annoying. Sorry, no evidence but you can try this out yourself. This needs to be fixed. This can be easy to fix, as Rez already has the "follow" algorithm for ruins, he just needs to put that in CTF.

Thank you very much don't forget to comment and smash that like button. 

if downvote, tell me why. if u dont tell me why, u suck

this is going down too fast. bump!

The clones do not receive their moves, because in ctf about 5% of players
 play ctf then rezoner added bots in ctf so the clone does not receive their moves,
 and it is clear that this is not a bug, in fact a new ctf map is To come in it will
 have more difficulty in catching the flags and to escape.

of course it is a bug. just because no one plays doesnt mean the clones should be bots, man

and im not talking about new ctf maps, im talking about how to increase the number of players in ctf 

u must be blind

Let me explain better: when you put a bot system in a game mode and add a clone potion / skill the system will bug, think: Clones will obd you because bots are configured much different from normal bots.

but there are bots in ruins and clones in ruins follow you.

this isnt youtube dont ask me smash that like button. And ctf doesnt need a queue.

Its a joke obviously. And all of you guys are missing the point, CTF should get a queue so more people would enjoy it. This is you- damn, i dont understand this idea, lemme -1

i see his point ctf is a bit overun by bots. 

thank you, im just proposing the idea that it should be queued for actual people to play.

this is actually important and not that hard to add and consider

Ctf soon will be removed for repair, so probably this also will be repaired. 

i will like the topic for no reason (thumbs up)