+1
Under review

Reset pvp score every one/two months

Egzekutor 7 years ago updated by Rezak 7 years ago 6

Hello, I think a good idea would be to reset the points in PvP mode every one or two months. The reasons for which this decision was that good is a few, and present them below:

First I noticed that when one person is long in the first place there is a moment when you can not find an opponent for a too big difference in points. This makes the players don't wanted to play in this mode, what can be seen, because activity in the first places is too small, and other people can not reach higher place.

On the other allows to periodically clean the scoreboard with inactive players. This give, the results are always up to date.

Moreover, such a decision will increase the willingness of rivalry between the players and the desire to gain higher places, which will translate into greater activity in the game, what is the only pros not only for players, but for You Rez also. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Tell me what you think about this idea, and if you like it do not forget to leave a thumb up. It is always a determinant of whether an idea is good.

Regards, Egzekutor

if you give thumb down pls write the reason, thanks.

I agree. Only one month I have already reached 9k bones.

Instead of a full reset I think a score "decay" could be implemented. Maybe use a running average of the last month's worth of score instead of all time totals.

Seems a little harsh to just wipe the score clean but I agree it's a little unfair as is.

I'm in the top 20 of soccer and top 5 on bones. If I try to play arena I get matched up against the same player over and over until one of us quits. I'm not even able to move up any ranks and am not even on the ranked board. I'd like to be able to filter my opponents by their latency too. It sucks when you can't even compete and lose rank just because some noob is lagging and you can't make any move at the right time.

Under review

I have it planned to add score drop. It will be like 2% daily - so after 3 months every inactive player should naturally dwell to the bottom.

> just because some noob is lagging

This is central server based game - not p2p - other players lags doesn't affect you. The game works by sending inputs from your computer to the game server - the server does the logic step and then shares new data with everyone.

Yeah this can be good solution to improve scoring system. Also the same thing you can do with other modes.

Top players rarely play due to the fact that almost no one can. We almost always queue into battle 3 on 3, but even so, fights are rare. I once suggested the idea of requests for test battles in which not given points. This could solve the problem of rare games tops, and to help newcomers assess their strength against the stronger players. So for example a player with 300 points could ask me a call at the test fight and to test whether he can rise above. Well, the invitation to just fighting in the arena, but only they can offer players who are above you in the rankings. Suppose that for this to occur the team /arena test “nickname“ , /arena “nickname“ , /agree /refuse .
If you're going to drop points, then give me a sign skull next to the nickname ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S. I can tell me about the change and adding a new arena in detail, but it is in discord (• ◡•)