+25
Completed

Do you want female characters?

Rezoner1337 7 years ago updated by anonymous 7 years ago 41

I woke up this morning, checked analytics and realized 30% of players are girls. So I fed my cats and get down to make a female hero prototype in Blender. What do you think about this idea?

Youtube video

Answer

+2
Answer
Completed

Well, the girls are out - one day earlier than expected because I wanted to make sure they will work fine for valentine's day.

I have upgraded girl model a little bit - longer hair, a belt and nicer dress. I have also tweaked renegades palette and added proper shield color for everyone.

Great, Saw The Youtube Video Befor This Came Out

It looks neat!
The only problem I can think of is if there are any perverts who will abuse this.. you know what I mean. xD

Yep I Do Xd, But I Think The Voice Should Be A Little Bit Deeper

+1

Dude Stop Using Mixed Case Like Some Tabloid Title

@Holidayhome True, women can also have deep voices:

Under review

Unfortunately I am unable to verify gender - I don't think any game does that tho.

Ok, Still A Great Idea

sorry, its just i do that for my youtube titles and i cant stop doing ithttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtqudni5U1d3IKw1ZCFIW2g

#noshameadvertising

Lol you're mixed case makes you look like a Jadeblood

For example, stand behind the female player and hitting his fists to seem ambiguous sounds?

(I think I just ushered in a new era in the wilds .o.)

Wilds.io is becoming a minecraft server with 12 yearolds?

1: Is That Wrong That 12 Year Olds Are Playing?

2: How Is It Becoming A Minecraft Server?

Have you ever seen a minecraft server with 12 yearolds?

Yes, + Im Not 12

I was responding to egzekutor,he has a point

+1

I do not see anything wrong with the young players until the elders give them a good example in the game and show how to behave good for others :)

thats ageist (but true in some cases)

1: Yes, but if question is "Is That Wrong That 3(!!!) Year Olds Are Playing?". Yes, my brotha.

I was just thinking that!
My sister's playing this game too, I believe she'd be happy to play as a female.

But, is it ever acceptable for a man to hit a woman? :D

In barbarian culture - I think so xD

+1

Only if she wields an axe and charges at you.

Good to know. I do not want to escape from an army of angry women xD

Good idea, but it should be able to choose the gender menu customization. You can also add the ability to change skin color. I saw a post on a forum on the topic.

And please change the sound little deeper - it sounds like a angry witch XD

+3

When you get married you will realize that's the most realisitic sound.

I know what you mean *sad shrug

I'm honestly not sure.

Yeah, as long as you make the voice deeper, go ahead

BUT THE VOICE NEEDS TO BE DEEPER

YES LETS DO IT! Next updates gonna be fun :)

NO SHEILD!!!! Did rezoner leak that wand users won't have a sheild lol

It makes sence,wand should be support and not straight attack so if you remove shield wand is weak against melee,and i noticed that too

+1

I'm very supportive of this idea. Always wanted a female hero in here.
Tho, her voice right now is like a squirrel's. It should be deeper.

I have bought a pack of whole new voices for the female hero. She will have dedicated vocals.

Great! Then we just need twin swords, some changeable armor and you'll be able to cosplay Sonya! (female barbarian from Diablo 3) Effectively, too. lol

MAKE THEM GENDER FLUID YOU PATRIARCHIST!!

wow is perfect, rezoner is the best XDDDD

+2
Answer
Completed

Well, the girls are out - one day earlier than expected because I wanted to make sure they will work fine for valentine's day.

I have upgraded girl model a little bit - longer hair, a belt and nicer dress. I have also tweaked renegades palette and added proper shield color for everyone.

(lol constant-running-sound-bug is now twice as annoying: it now features a baby crying, or sort of.
No, now seriously: her voice is ok now. Thank you, R.)