+5
Under review

Remove Coin Collection Limit

achillesRising (aR) 7 years ago updated by Rezoner1337 7 years ago 7

I was mostly fine with the whole "you can only collect 100 gold daily" rule when all you could buy was cosmetics. Now that you've added what appears to be Zerk's special ability for the price of 6000 gold, I believe this limit is outrageous. There is no way in hell someone will play a game as simple as this for 60 straight days just to unlock a spin attack. Honestly, I think the price would be reasonable if you could collect as much gold as you want. This is quite clearly a money grab, and I'm surprised you don't make enough money through ads to keep you from pulling a desperate move like this. Whatever you're making me pay for this move, no matter how much more powerful it makes me, it's not worth it.

That being said, I'm exited that you're adding unique abilities to different weapons. Add one to the hammer, add some other weapons, like a glaive or halberd, or maybe a hook-like weapon, and give those special abilities, too. Make the prices bearable, 4000-8000 is fine AS LONG AS YOU GET RID OF THE DAMN DAILY LIMIT. This is a large area of potential for your developing game.

Answer

Answer

> You can only collect 100 gold daily

It's 200

> Zerk's special ability for the price of 6000 gold

Sword that gives you zerk ability costs 2000 not 6000

I don't really see how making all items achievable in a week of play is good for:

a) Having a reason to play longer than a week

b) Buying gold for real money

> This is quite clearly a money grab

All your numbers are made up.

I completely agree with all of this.

Under review

I am going to see what it helps if I lower the price by half. Another change is that now gold cap will refresh more often.

+1

Currently it's really difficult to reach your daily cap just by playing football, so I think that players should also get gold for winning matches or scoring goals.

Gold limit refreshing wery rarely, and when i at morning enter in game i can earn just 100 coins

It takes 24 hours for 200 gold to be refreshed. If it's zero you can earn 800 gold in any amount of time, but it will take 4 days to go back to zero. Rez said he implemented this so that people who play only on the weekends can compete with people who play every day.

Answer

> You can only collect 100 gold daily

It's 200

> Zerk's special ability for the price of 6000 gold

Sword that gives you zerk ability costs 2000 not 6000

I don't really see how making all items achievable in a week of play is good for:

a) Having a reason to play longer than a week

b) Buying gold for real money

> This is quite clearly a money grab

All your numbers are made up.