+12
Planned

Skins for shields

Tytanowy Janusz 7 years ago updated by Shardana 7 years ago 9

Simple idea for new skins which could be available from the store:

Image 129

Image 131

Number of possible color patterns is almost infinite (so several of them may be added to shop, with various prices). They may come in various shapes as well:

Image 132

Answer

+1
Answer
Planned

Ahoy, yes there will be skins for shields - although I am hesitating a bit because skins are not selling well and either I figure out why or put more work in something else.

+1
Answer
Planned

Ahoy, yes there will be skins for shields - although I am hesitating a bit because skins are not selling well and either I figure out why or put more work in something else.

+1

can you make it so the captain america shield be thrown.

It should be better to focus more on the system of the fight because most are just rolling to attack you and the kick and for min loses a bit agrase wilds.io but the idea of skin to shield and good then has to have a greater gameplay with the Weapons

The idea and good I just wanted to say this to the rezoner

The idea of a, "Capt. American Shield." really takes away from the "barbaric" feel of the game. This would be a fantastic addition to the game.

+1

Agreed, this game should really try and stay closer to the sort of viking mentality that it has.

This is how they should really look :)

+1

I'd like to say that this one was completed :)

However, I wish to see more shield skins in the future, when all more important features will be done :D

It's actually a wonderful idea to have shield abilities, I think!
The normal shield is just a shield.
Captain's america shield might work like a boomerang (without damage but with stun capabilities). You can launch it and it comes back.

Other ideas for shield abilities?
Maybe X-shield an "explosion" ability. Whatever arrives to the shield is deflected to another direction. A hit or an arrow, or a blade.

Or...Y-shield might be a flying shield: to traverse a long pit section or just to go faster from a place to another, one could use the shield to "fly" in the opposite direction (of course with a limit, unlimited shield flight is not cool). The player jumps on top of it and arrives to the desired destination with temporary invincibility (maybe only special attacks can break through, thus making the player fall). When the flight animation finishes, the shield disappears, kinda like when you throw your weapon.