+8

add day and night. then make werewolfs that come out at night and you can become a werewolfwolf if biten.

werewolf 7 years ago updated by Seal (Im still alivee) 7 years ago 19

you could add different monsters that come out at night like giant spiders or werewolves. you can become a werewolf if you get poisoned by it and don't drink a healing potion in 2 days. i would recommend having day be 10 minutes dawn and sunset 1 and last of all 5 minutes for night.

I was in my phone... Idk if u can see it well.

iPhone 1S is bad for playing wilds.

It isn't iPhone1S...

I have no reason to lying... It's an Asus.

My nephew break my old phone (samsung galaxy A5)

werewolf night vision.

If you only didn't include the part where you'd change into a werewolf , Giant spiders might replace trolls spawned if there was ever to be a night interval .And the part where you can't drink a health potion in 2 days , that would be like 40 minutes at least , health potions are very important for surviving , you'd be killing us if this were included XD

um. from memory i didn't mean that you couldn't have a health potion. i meant that if you had one it would cure the lycanthrope. so you wouldn't turn into a werewolf after two days.

the mechanics of day/night would be interesting. Monster spawns are a great idea. Also slowly losing either hp or stamina during the night if youre not near a fire would be interesting. Sadly this is means a lot of work for Rez and im sure that aint nobody got time for that

Smells and looks like starve.io (my favourite io game)

+2

wilds is better ლ(◥▶෴◀◤ლ)

I bet my both kidneys on wilds.io.

New game mode maybe?

Grand theft wilds.io!